Ashes cricket, Red Hot Festival

And now there is an irishman in the english team! Well close.. dont know if he will play in front of Bell. I think I met you about 6 weeks ago liam in gibralter for the frinks

There is indeed - And a good batsman he is too - You guys keep pinching our best players, can't you find any Englishmen to play :), you have enough Southern Africans playing for you as well.....

Heading out for Frinks tonight at Krakow if you are about.

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions - unfortunately there is no magic bullet. TMS it is then, unless I turn myself into a promoter to get people to show up to Sugar, and even then I doubt they'd show every ball. L_K_P: I'm liking the fact that you'll be following the cricket for gambling reasons - you're not by any chance the national team's wicketkeeper?

Test Match Special is brilliant: the pictures are so much better on the radio. Word to the wise, though: TMS is broadcast on BBC Radio 4 Long Wave not on FM and, while I'd be the first to admit that even though 198m Long Wave can be received all over continental Europe, it's not going to be heard in Buenos Aires, if you are listening from the BBC website, make sure you follow the links to the Long Wave stream.

In eight and a half years I've never found any bar/public place in BA showing cricket, so I watch it online (have a good free streaming site, will happily share with anyone who sends me a private message). For the last few series I've been unable to listen to TMS here as access appears to be blocked from foreign (non-UK) IP addresses sue to licensing rights or somesuchlike which is a shame, have tried using proxy servers but with no luck to date. p.s. any cricketers who fancy playing, please feel free to drop me a line, there's going to be plenty of cricket going on for the next 5 months.

NigelT said:
In eight and a half years I've never found any bar/public place in BA showing cricket, so I watch it online (have a good free streaming site, will happily share with anyone who sends me a private message). For the last few series I've been unable to listen to TMS here as access appears to be blocked from foreign (non-UK) IP addresses sue to licensing rights or somesuchlike which is a shame, have tried using proxy servers but with no luck to date. p.s. any cricketers who fancy playing, please feel free to drop me a line, there's going to be plenty of cricket going on for the next 5 months.
I played for Belgrano v Hurlingham yesterday and we won off the LAST ball,by 2 wkts:):)

can you pm me the link please Nigel;)

Back