"the Ashes" Cricket Series Live In Sth America

Page8383

Registered
Hello all you cricket-lovers out there.

The English and Wales Cricket Board have just announced today that the upcoming Ashes test series between England & Australia (first 5 English tests) will be streamed live in both South America and Europe via their official YouTube channel.

Article and deets here:
http://www.espncrici...ory/648743.html

This is great news for South American based cricket fans suffering from starvation of quality coverage and broadcasting of test match cricket.

I am ultra super mega excited about this series. The first test starts this Wednesday morning at 7am Buenos Aires time.

Good luck to both teams, but I am praying that my fellow Australians can wrest the urn back off the English and return it to Australian shores.

Interesting, i might dip in and out of this. The 2005 series was one of the best sporting series I have ever watched. Really drove a road through my summer activities that year. No series has gripped me in the same way since.

I generally support England (and Wales) through family connections to the home counties in England and now that we have started sending over the occasional test player I suppose we Irish have a wee claim to being involved in some way! Not sure if we have anyone involved this year.

Great news!!! there are several other websites but watching it legally should be fun... sorry mate but I will go for England.

I'd like to appreciate cricket, which requires skills similar to those of baseball, but the best I can do is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQJAsEZ-S3I

i hope the Aussie bowlers do some 'bodyline' bowling to knock out/destroy the English.

I am a big cricket fan so this is great news about the coverage!
Unfortunately I think our aussie team is going to struggle, we really are still paying for lack of development of young players during the good ol' days.
I agree with you D2BA, one of the greatest (if not the) series of test cricket that 05 series.

Back