Ashes Cricket

Especially interested in Notre Dame football, which I think is sometimes broadcast on ESPN, sometimes on NBC? Of course we can't get either on TV, but have never been able to find a way to get it online. About 10 years ago, we subscribed to something called "get live football, which seemed to go out of business as soon as they charged our card. Never have found anything else.

Please excuse this sidetrack, but we would love to be able to see U.S. College / University football in the Fall. Never have been successful. Does anyone have suggestions?
Make friends with someone at the US Embassy. DirecTV inserts a little code into their TV Box and bingo, there are all of your home town, state, county TV stations. Wish I knew the hack.

Make friends with someone at the US Embassy. DirecTV inserts a little code into their TV Box and bingo, there are all of your home town, state, county TV stations. Wish I knew the hack.

Wouldn't that be terrific! Maybe we should hang out on the sidewalk as embassy employees leave the office. We could assume adorable little Stray Puppy faces and hope someone will befriend us!

Please excuse this sidetrack, but we would love to be able to see U.S. College / University football in the Fall. Never have been successful. Does anyone have suggestions?

I think El Alamo in Recoleta shows College Football and Basketball.

I use VipBox for online streaming rare sporting events.
Be sure to use an adblocker, like adblock or uBlock in your browser.

It's how I watched the Ashes here the last few years.
This has been the best solution. Have used adblocker with Chrome and I'm getting a slightly low res stream but it's working. Great!! Thank you Mr Townley

Back