Asking recommendations about Portfolio Personal Inversiones

dilmah

Registered
Do you have any experience being a client of Portfolio Personal Inversiones portfoliopersonal.com ?
Can you share it?

there are lot of scam organizations in BA which will promise your great returns. Never take that risk

Check Ratings Agencies:Some credit ratings agencies like Moody's, S&P, or Fitch may have evaluated PPI. You can search their databases for PPI's credit rating. If no public ratings are available, it may be because PPI is not a publicly traded company or its credit is not evaluated by major agencies.
Regulatory Oversight:Check if PPI is licensed and regulated by trusted financial authorities, such as CNV (National Securities Commission) in Argentina. Being regulated adds a layer of credibility and ensures that the company complies with financial regulations.

Follow CFK's investment portfolio. She invested all the salaries owned her in arrears in a selected group of argentinians ADR stocks quoted in Wall Street . Including Banking, Energy, Retail, etc. She almost doubled her money. Smart advisors, give good tips.
ADR stocks can go up 15% in one day.

Adding to this question: what are the best investment accounts / banks in Argentina to use to manage a (passive) portfolio of investments (e.g.: MSCI World tracker, some Mix fund, maybe some (government) bonds, some cash?

And is there protection in case of bankrupcy in Argentina, by separating investors' money from the assets of the investment firm/supplier? If so, is this done by setting up a separate legal entity?

Adding to this question: what are the best investment accounts / banks in Argentina to use to manage a (passive) portfolio of investments (e.g.: MSCI World tracker, some Mix fund, maybe some (government) bonds, some cash?

And is there protection in case of bankrupcy in Argentina, by separating investors' money from the assets of the investment firm/s'upplier? If so, is this done by setting up a separate legal entity?
It is interesting to me that you ask about something that is impossible to answer. The segregation of assets is company specific not country specific and the establishment of a 'separate legal entity' concerns layers and layers of securities law that would only be investigated by investors with assets which might be part of a 'family office', at least.

It is interesting to me that you ask about something that is impossible to answer. The segregation of assets is company specific not country specific and the establishment of a 'separate legal entity' concerns layers and layers of securities law that would only be investigated by investors with assets which might be part of a 'family office', at least.
Segregation of assets is obligatory by law in a lot of countries, to protect clients. This can for instance be done by setting up a separate legal entity that holds all securities of investors. I am not talking about an entity per investor.

I am asking these questions because I don't know how's the situation in Argentina and also don't know which companies are reputable suppliers of investment accounts.

Back