Assistance For A Small Move?

CalifMom

Registered
Hi, I'm fairly new here, don't know anyone, and will be moving April 1 to a different apartment. I have just about too much stuff (2 heavy cases and a bag or two) to get myself onto the street and hail just any cab. Anyone know of any alternatives? I basically just need help getting things into a vehicle and driven to the next place. Is there a small moving type of service? Thanks!

Look around your "hood" for a sign that says Fletes, or ask the local shop keepers, they'll point you in the right direction.
Nancy

Ask about hiring a "flete" (small for hire van with driver) . The driver usually helps load and unload. Or a Remise where the driver will help you. They're more costly than a taxi but you're paying for the service as well as transport.

Hi, I'm fairly new here, don't know anyone, and will be moving April 1 to a different apartment. I have just about too much stuff (2 heavy cases and a bag or two) to get myself onto the street and hail just any cab. Anyone know of any alternatives? I basically just need help getting things into a vehicle and driven to the next place. Is there a small moving type of service? Thanks!
Get a radio taxi, ask them for " taxi camioneta " tip the driver to help with stuff :)

Back