At Least, Prices And Inflation Are In Complete Control.

John Doe

Registered
Surely, some BA expats, as well, as locals will say that not all is perfect in BA. However, one thing can be agreed upon is that prices and inflation are under control. What he say??

I have had medical insurance with a large BA hospital for many years. Well it looks like "Rumplestiltskin"( I, yo) might be waking up?e Take a look at these numbers for a period of less than a year and a half. This is what my premiums have been for 1 person, who rarely ,thanks Goodness, uses their services. I am younger than some and older than most.

May 2015 $4,292.51
March 2016 $5,802.33
June, 2016 $6,672.69
October 2016 $7,636.90

What is your definition of insanity? I am going to wait, until mid November, when I return from a trip to deal with these crooks. I don't want to deal with this now, as it will make me SICK !

John doe

My Osde has gone from 2700$ to 4900$ in about 18 months.

As i look into my crystal ball, it appears that an economic catastrophe will hit Argentina.

Have a nice day

John, are you paying for yourself or a family? My insurance has soared too but yours is a lot worse. Could you give details?

No crystal ball needed to know that a financial catastrophe will hit Argentina, also i will add, it won't be the last one. I know a thing or ten about this country , in less than 50 years they went thru peso moneda nacional, peso ley 18188, peso Argentino, austral, and this current peso wich at one point was pegged to the dollar 1 to 1 ratio.........

One solution is to create a new currency, starting a new currency system again. The gov should refuse to over supply M2 again.

John Doe:
I believe that we have had this conversation before concerning yours and mine health insurance.
I am paying only $3.855.00 for ,I believe, about the same coverage and,definitely,in the same hospitall
This is due to the fact that I have had my plan for 25 years and you somewhat less .If you had a DNI I think you would be eligible to pay less.

Two years ago I calculated my "fixed" monthly expenses (electricity, lp gas, house and car insurance, telephone, and internet and property taxes). The total was almost exactly $100 USD.

If I had added DirecTV (basic) the total would have been $140 USD.

Today the total for those services (including DirecTV) is almost exactly $280 USD.

Back