At the Milei show, pressure is building backstage

When I got in a taxi after Milei’s arena performance, its elderly driver, José, asked if I had been inside.

“Is now really the right time for a show?” he grumbled. “He wants to be famous around the world, but his feet aren’t touching the ground.”

As we've been saying, he doesn't want to be president, he wants to be a social media influencer.

When I got in a taxi after Milei’s arena performance, its elderly driver, José, asked if I had been inside.

“Is now really the right time for a show?” he grumbled. “He wants to be famous around the world, but his feet aren’t touching the ground.”

As we've been saying, he doesn't want to be president, he wants to be a social media influencer.
He has traveled to usa 6 times in just 7 months each time to visit directly billionaires .

He has traveled to usa 6 times in just 7 months each time to visit directly billionaires .
Nice. They are interested in investing in Argentina.

Unlike Kristina who meets 12 billionaires a year to discuss how much of Argentinas natural resources they'd like in return for their trust buying her family trust another international penthouse apartment

Unlike Kristina who meets 12 billionaires a year to discuss how much of Argentinas natural resources they'd like in return for their trust buying her family trust another international penthouse apartment
If you have a product to sell would you go directly to the potencia buyer office to discuss the details. Seems very subservient for a president to do . Coming from Australia where there is little corruption in public office name me one prime minister who has done over 7 overseas trips in only 7 months and then he says there is no money . Each trip is very costly and the last one to Spain was a diplomatic disaster !

Ah yes, the lluvia de inversiones that will surely come, for anyone that remember's Macri's term...
0k3xbk5wwra31.jpg

Back