Availability of Edibles?

chs1986

Registered
Hi all,

Does anyone know how easy or common it is to find (marijuana-based) edibles in the city? Yes, I am well aware of the legality of the issue, so spare me that. I have the medical license back home, but brought nothing with me to BA for obvious reasons. If people are more comfortable sending me a private message on the issue, that's fine, as well.

Hey there! Very curious if you've received positive response on this? Like you, my "ex-home" offered this medically (and now, finally, it's also legal there). Looking for flores and not someone's opposing opinion. From Recoleta, thanks! ✌

Hey there! Very curious if you've received positive response on this? Like you, my "ex-home" offered this medically (and now, finally, it's also legal there). Looking for flores and not someone's opposing opinion. From Recoleta, thanks! ✌

I never received much of a response, positive or negative, until now (and it's been positive). But I've since moved on from BA. Ended up making my own before I left.

For aceite de Cannabis see Mercado Libre

I think the ads on MercadoLibre are for CBD oil, not THC (which is the ingredient in dope that gets you high) CBD has healing qualities and may be what OP is looking for but it won't get you high.

I think that, even though you smell it everywhere, marajuna is illegal in Argentina. But any clarification would be appreciated.

T/

I think the ads on MercadoLibre are for CBD oil, not THC (which is the ingredient in dope that gets you high) CBD has healing qualities and may be what OP is looking for but it won't get you high.

I think that, even though you smell it everywhere, marajuna is illegal in Argentina. But any clarification would be appreciated.

T/

Since OP asked for Marijuana-based edibles? If he needed reefer he just ask to ask for Porro at Alto Palermo.. LOL

Since OP asked for Marijuana-based edibles? If he needed reefer he just ask to ask for Porro at Alto Palermo.. LOL
No luck for me anywhere in this city :(
Alto Palermo the mall or an area? It's been impossible for me...

Private messages greatly appreciated!! Help this girl out, please! ✌

Back