Ave Cristina Long Live the Queen

Vidal was governing from a military barrack but for you the issue is CFK, Kicillof and Magariño?

Vidal was governing from a military barrack but for you the issue is CFK, Kicillof and Magariño?

Governments from the left and the right can be disasters . Just because a government is of the left does not mean it it good . Cuba and Venezuela have been a terrible failure for its people and I do not buy the argument that foreign governments are to blame as each government can set independent financial policies .

BajoCero constructs a good portion of his identity around being a K. Please don't say anything negative about CFK + Kiciloff, or Bajo's identity will feel attacked.

BajoCero constructs a good portion of his identity around being a K. Please don't say anything negative about CFK + Kiciloff, or Bajo's identity will feel attacked.
Sorry, but I find you very pathetic.

Sorry, but I find you very pathetic.

Exhibit A - Ad hominem attacks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS - I don't find you pathetic Bajo. You seem like a good man who fights for what he believes in. God bless!

Let’s go on topic! I have the answer! Next week CFK is going to be the President.5181C96C-FED2-4A00-A867-9DA97983BFCD.jpeg

Good article in this week's NYReview of Books on the election
here. Long but worthwhile.

Back