Average cost for dinner

BAJoe,

Thank you for the information. I will ask my contact in Argentina to check on this and will let others know on the Forum if it is the case.

Hi Stella, i queried all over the internet for this place but this is the only info i was able to find. It´s job request dated April 28th this year:

Restaurante Johann Dirección:Avenida Libertador 5380
Buenos Aires - 1426
Capital Federal
Contacto:Jorge DelpratoCorreo-E:
correoe.cgi

There´s not much but at least there´s a contact person

Hope it helps,

-Juan

You can your meal for free if you use the dine-n-dash method. However I only recommend this method to people who are fleet afoot and willing and able to outrun angry waiters and waitresses.

jp said:
Never heard of the place you're going to, but if its a nice place, with good food and nice wine, I'd budget at least 100 a head, then leave yourself some breathing room for extras and service.

I'd take over a thousand to be on the safe side.

100 Pesos a head ? At A-la-carte restaurants surely where you will pay about 40 Pesos for a bottle of wine which will cost at any supermarket about 15-20 Pesos only.

Go to a "tenedor libre" because it is much cheaper and you can calculate easy the price. If the group is bigger than 5 people you will get in some ones a good discount for the wine too.

Back