Average Price Of Web Design

moving_where

Registered
Web design in Argentina? like a standard 4 page website design ? What are the costs and monthly costs?

Average* sorry for the typo :p

It really depends. I believe many web designers and programmers are charging for the hour now. This includes the time they spend to sit down with you and talk about the brand's needs. As for domain name and servers, it costs the same as everywhere else.

To have an idea of the estimated price, you can check on websites that offer that work done by freelancers, for instance, odesk dot com is a good option, with freelances from many different backgrounds and experience.

It depends on the program that is going to be used too. The process to get your own domain name and access to servers it is not very complicated, and you can do it yourself to save some money. It is important that the contact information is yours and not the web designers´ or programmer´s.

what would it cost then to host ones own domain and servers? do you have any websites from companies that provide this info?

Purchasing a domain name costs around 10usd per year, hosting is about 5-10usd per month for a basic website.

You'll be better off if you purchase the domain and hosting in USD from godaddy or something of the like.

To have an idea of the estimated price, you can check on websites that offer that work done by freelancers, for instance, odesk dot com is a good option, with freelances from many different backgrounds and experience.

A question about these platform for/of freelancers - how come they are so damn cheap? I would be wary about the quality of the outcome. Some bidders (especially from ME, Asia, etc.) quote very low prices. Usually people looking for a freelancer on such websites are mostly concerned about costs.

How do you pick a good one?

Back