Ayahuasca in Argentina

perry

Registered
I like to connect with forum members who have tried Ayahuasca in Argentina and their experiences . For me personally my experiences with this powerful healing plant were in the jungles of Iquitos at a ayahuasca centre . It was a life changing experience that changed me irrevocably . Many years have passed and I like to experience this again . Look forward to your comments.

Last edited:
given that i have to take drug tests for my job, i think i'll stay away from this ;)

given that i have to take drug tests for my job, i think i'll stay away from this ;)

Ayahuasca is not a drug its a natural plant that grows in the amazon . In actual fact many people have been cured of their drug addictions by taking ayahuasca as it helps people to resolve internal issues . USA and Australia are the biggest drug consumers in the planet and for them ayahuasca can be a solution.

I wouldnt do it in argentina! Is not something from here so who ever will try to do it has really no idea what it doing. And Just doing it for th money

Back