Aysa Water Bill

Farenheit

Registered
My water bill has gone up 400 %. Its not cumulative, definitely an increase. Have they removed subsidies, or has anyone else noticed a big jump?
Thanks in advance!

My water bill has gone up 400 %. Its not cumulative, definitely an increase. Have they removed subsidies, or has anyone else noticed a big jump?
Thanks in advance!

Yep subsidies for AySA are almost completely gone.

my water bill went up 3 mths ago also about 400% time to take communal showers I guess!

I guess it's only for apartments but I thought the AySa bill was supposed to be covered in the building fees from now on? Also, a 400% isn't too bad if you were paying ~30 ARS like I was, still higher than inflation though, but we all know the whole thing with subsidies has been on the chopping block for awhile.

Get this ,in Chivilcoy, gas bill went up para todos y todas,people paying 2 to 300 pesos each cycle now pays 1000 to 1200 pesos and according to the bill it still being subsidized
Those are the days I'm thankful I heat the house with my own firewood :mellow:

I'm still subsidized, but for how long?

I get free water though (60 metes below the ground).
Last Edenor invoice : about 230 pesos, subsidized (would have been 700 without).
Gas is still subsidized too here but it's kind of illogical: some poorer places nearby are not subsidized anymore while my gated community is.

Thanks gusys. Well my bill is pretty hefty now. From 200 odd pesos to 1000!!! So I wanted to check it wasn't a leak....

Sometimes they bill an average presumed usage. Then , when they finally get around to reading the meter , they bill for actual usage.
But probably subsidies issue.

At my apartment in Italy , they did not read the water meter for , like 3 years , then I got a 700 Euro water bill. That was a shock.

At my building the usage is calculated on the basis of the m2 its not metered!

Back