B of A Mobile App Downloading?

How do you enter the 12 digit Bs.As number when requires a 10 digit number? the system rejects a 12 digit ..!

That's one reason I just switched to Google Fi. Now I have a US phone number but receive my calls and sms here in Arg. I've only had it about a month but it's already helped me with Expedia and the Social Security Admin.

Schwab, by the way, has moved past sms codes. They gave me an android app to calculate a unique code each time I need one. It seems more secure and I'd expect others to follow.

It’s because your google Play Store is set to Argentina. My personal cell is still set to USA so to get the claro and bbva apps I had to side load them from a source online. My work phone is Argentino so it gets all the Argentina only apps.

you could just change you play store home country to USA but you can only change once a year.

It’s because your google Play Store is set to Argentina. My personal cell is still set to USA so to get the claro and bbva apps I had to side load them from a source online. My work phone is Argentino so it gets all the Argentina only apps.

you could just change you play store home country to USA but you can only change once a year.

Tks. Fail to understand ? If I set the Play store to USA . Still my cell phone has 12 digits??

That's one reason I just switched to Google Fi. Now I have a US phone number but receive my calls and sms here in Arg. I've only had it about a month but it's already helped me with Expedia and the Social Security Admin.

Would a Google Fi US number help to download the BofA Mobile App?

Worked for me.

Tks .. Logged to the Google Play apps for B of A received the message Below, with a list of both my Samsung mobile phones/devices??

Bank of America Mobile Banking
Bank of AmericaFinanzas
Para todos
Para todos

Esta aplicación no es compatible con ninguno de tus dispositivos....!

Tks. Fail to understand ? If I set the Play store to USA . Still my cell phone has 12 digits??

Let's try it again. Forget about the telephone number.

When you go to the Google Store directly (from the Play Store App) on your phone and search for "Bank of America". Do you see the application? "Bank of America Mobile banking" com.infonow.bofa ?

Do you see "Install" button there?

Went to Play Store and selected the ONLY Bofa App" Bank of America Events" ? and installed it..It's that it?

That's one reason I just switched to Google Fi. Now I have a US phone number but receive my calls and sms here in Arg

I saw reports recently that Google Fi started to enforce their terms of service by kicking out customers who spend more than 6 months outside the US.

By the way it is possible to buy US number with SMS support for much cheaper than $20 per month Google Fi requires.
For instance, from https://voip.ms

Back