BA 1/2 Marathon

I'm in Palermo Hollywood towards Juan B Justo and Soler. Just did 8 miles today and am going to ramp it up to 10 next Saturday. I do about an 8:30 pace on my long runs...just PM me if you're interested in getting together, I would love to have some company.

jarrod

I'll be there! living in TX but planning to visit BA those days! Keep me posted if you are planning to meet after!

I am running that day for the full BA marathon. I need to do one more 19-20 mile run before the marathon (probably in the next week). Please let me know if you have any suggestions for runs that long around here, or if you would like to join me. I would also be down for a shorter run! I do about 8:30 pace

So I ran the Half today and it was AWESOME!! I really enjoyed the course although it was difficult to run a decent time. No PR, but I had a great race this AM. I would highly recommend it to all my friends!!

Happy Running :)

OMG I ran it too! Tomorrow is the Buenos Aires Marathon, but I've been running for only 5 months now and I don't think I'm fully prepared, so I'm gonna run the last 25K to pace a friend who's running the whole thing :)

Back