Bombing At Boston Marathon - At Least 2 Dead, Dozens Injured

Follow Boston Police on Twitter for significant updates. https://twitter.com/Boston_Police

Given the fair probability that this is middle eastern related, we can expect the cycle to continue of the US getting more involved in the Mideast followed by more terrorists attacks, followed by more police state restrictions, more terrorists attacks, more US Mideast involvement spiraling down the rat hole.

Imagine if the US just packed its bags and left the Mideast to it's own devices. In 5 years all the TSA employees could be sacked.

But the real issue would be how to justify the billions sunk into the military industrial complex.

My thoughts go out to all the victims of this insanity from Boston to Afghanistan.

Horrible scenes on the tv, multiple explosions and at least 1 device that didn't go off.

NBC has reported that one of the deaths was an 8 year old child. Accounts from eye witnesses said they saw people's legs being blown off. I can't imagine training for and running a great event only to have it change your life forever. It's such a tragedy, but in all honesty, it evokes feelings similar to those after mass shootings as well. Whether senseless violence is homegrown or foreign enemy attacks, its ruins us just the same.

This has homegrown US "Al-Crazy" written all over it.

Abhor that for so many, the word "terrorist" has become synonymous with the Middle-East/Islam.

Truly tragic.

Given the fair probability that this is middle eastern related, we can expect the cycle to continue of the US getting more involved in the Mideast followed by more terrorists attacks, followed by more police state restrictions, more terrorists attacks, more US Mideast involvement spiraling down the rat hole.

Imagine if the US just packed its bags and left the Mideast to it's own devices. In 5 years all the TSA employees could be sacked.

But the real issue would be how to justify the billions sunk into the military industrial complex.

My thoughts go out to all the victims of this insanity from Boston to Afghanistan.

middle east related? you must always believe everything you see in the media.
very sad news, sick, sick people out there:(

Back