BA Expat census (for fun...)

cafeconleche: I wanted to send you a private message, but you have that option switched off - my father is from india and i wanted to make contact...

I wonder if the OP realizes it is possible to add a poll feature to this thread?

I think it would increase the number of responses and give a "better" idea of how many expats are here.

It would also be anonymous (for those who don't wish to reveal their age).:cool:

I'm from the USA and I'm in the 50-60 age range.

I arrived in BA on May 5, 2006.

I am 56 (but not for long) from the Wales England Border (Chester Wrexham). I come and go as I am still a wage slave, have a place in Almagro for when I can leave the daily grind behind and tango every day.

29-lived there 05-07 and my wife and I are gearing up to return (she's from BA)-from Texas if you can't tell by my name.

this is great! please keep them coming! Surely I'm not the only Canadian "representing"?

Western Canada (live in a new locale on every return, Vancouver, Victoria, Calgary, Invermere, etc)

Down here for 3-6 month stints since 2008; researcher for a top-secret Canadian university!

Back