BA Expat Indeed

No worries man, everyone is free to write as they see fit. As I said before, I'm definitely not an expert. Thanks for taking it well because I wasn't trying to be an a$$hole or a pompous know it all.

I must say that the post below is a beautiful! Very easy on the eyes.

Dear Dougie,

Thank you for your feedback.

I recently got some advice from a prominent poster on the forum regarding some of what you are referring to. Although it was a slightly different, but related point that was mentioned. I believe I have addressed what was shared with me.

Of course, I don't want to make my posts difficult to read or follow along with, so I will try to clean them up a bit. If I can improve, we all win.

Having said that, the reason I do this "..." Is to draw the reader's attention to something I want to stand out. Perhaps there is a better way to go about this, I do not know??? I am very happy to improve. If you can share something with me, please PM me and explain it. I am never against getting better or improving.

Thanks.

Thank you Dougie,

I am serious to improve.

As for taking it well, thanks for that too. I want to be on good terms with everyone, if I can. So no worries. We are good.

Back