• USA

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other (Americas)

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Other (Europe)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (I don't give a ****)

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Other (Some impossibility, like Honduras or France)

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Without Hello Kitty, you don't stand a chance! We are more curious to see Japan's fans than their game(s).

hello-kitty-mesium-size-plush-doll-18cm-samurai-blue-01.jpg

I see Brazil & Germany in the final or Spain in a combo of the aforementioned. Argentina will be lucky if they make it to the quarterfinals.
The glaring omission of the talented Mr. Tevez makes me wonder what kind of totally corrupt Machiavellian $henanigan$ are behind it.
Argentina played Romania back in March. Romania is a country that didn't even qualifyed for the WC. I was expecting a blow out watching it.
So what was the final score ???... 0-0 !!!. Argentina was playing with the full squad. i.e. Messi, Agüero, Higüain DiMaria, etc... No Tevez.

http://www1.skysport...h/305334/report
http://www1.skysport...ch/305334/teams

"♫⊙♪⊙♬⊙♫⊙♪ Don't cry for me Argentina . . . ♬⊙♫⊙♪⊙♬⊙♫♪"

So many ignoring Belgium :rolleyes: They'll get to the Semi's at the very least.

Argentina will barely eke out a win over Spain in the semi-final, and then lose to Brazil 3-2 in the final game.

Las Leonas, OTOH, will cruise to an easy victory in their sport, thereby salving Argentina's ego, and offering an educational parable on the importance of women in the country's destiny.

internationalguy, I would like to vote. Could you add another option?

"I know who will win. Professional sports are a mass distraction, design to keep you busy looking overthere while they screw you in your real life. They will win".

The "I don't give a f!@#" option does not exactly reflect my thoughts on the matter.

internationalguy, I would like to vote. Could you add another option?

"I know who will win. Professional sports are a mass distraction, design to keep you busy looking overthere while they screw you in your real life. They will win".

The "I don't give a f!@#" option does not exactly reflect my thoughts on the matter.

Poll cannot be edited anymore. Sorry.

How do you cut zero in half? Are we entering the realm of imaginary numbers? Or even more interesting, quantum physics?

France will reach the 1/4 finals (meaning the Bleus will likely beat the Albiceleste in 1/8 unless France or Argentina doesn't finish first of their group in the first stage).

About Nasri: good player on the field but bad player for the team spirit, I prefer a guy like Valbuena who is not as good, but always wets his shirt for the team.

Back