• USA

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other (Americas)

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Other (Europe)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (I don't give a ****)

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Other (Some impossibility, like Honduras or France)

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Oh, what a relief an average team finally didn't get lucky for the 3rd time, Argentina never deserved to be in final, they were an average team given a hard time by, Bosnia, Nigeria, and Iran, got lucky against Switzerland, and Belgium, Holland made tactical mistakes opening penalties with Vlaar. I am amazed that people are really complaining about the referee, Macherano and Aguero could have got yellow cards many times, but the referee was too lenient. They got their chances, they couldn't get those "STOP CRYING"

I think Argentina didn't have any shiny games, but didn't have games where they should have lost either. The finals were super close; both teams had very different strategies but none of them played significantly better/worse than the other team and both had good chances. Germany was just lucky enough to score the deciding goal, but it could have been equally well Argentina or a penalty shootout.
The ref was in my opinion not worthy of the finals, but in general the refs during the whole world cup seem to let a lot of fouls just go without a warning.

Mascherano was big once again tonight.

A Maradona or a Zidane would have killed the game before, taking their responsabilities. Messi will be +32 next WC.

The magnanimous Argentine people steal victory from the reality once again and tonight I take my cap off to the team and the people who are still, as I speak, celebrating in the streets.

Simple, look at her agenda:
- july 12th = meeting with Putin
- july 13th = final of the WC
- july 15th = participation at a BRICS summit

What would you skip for the interest of the Nation?

Putin made it.

o6rtcBO.jpg

Good to see a minority group are being well behaved and not destroying property and fighting with police. Very civilized. Shame indeed to see mothers having to cover the mouths of their children to prevent inhalation of fumes.

Back