BA Hairdresser

No more bad hair days thanks to Terrie!
A great cut and colour for me and a quick trim for hubby. Both of us are really happy with the results.
Thanks Terrie look forward to seeing you again...

Hola chicos!

Just want to thank everyone for their kind words on the last thread.

Anyway, an update! I have moved to Belgrano (Subte D) for anyone coming to me. I also still do home visits, although this may be a little extra.

Again Thanks :D
Suerte
Terrie

My boyfriend and I just got haircuts from Terrie and we love them! She's talented, affordable and a lovely person.

Thanks again, Terrie!

Terrie thanks so much for not only cutting my hair this week but for the last 7 month's. I loved the fact that after the first cut you remembered what I liked, and I didn't have to say a word each time after that.

Now that I'm leaving... I'll miss not only your cuts but your warm, friendly yet still professional personality :)

Thanks
xx

I just got my hair done by Terrie and I´m very happy!
I wanted very natural sun-kissed highlights, and that´s exactly what she did, and it looks amazing!
Also, I was a little apprehensive about getting a haircut, since I´m letting my hair grow longer, and hair stylists usually cut more then what you ask for, but Terrie was great about just trimming the ends.
Thank you Terrie I love my new color and style!

Hello
I have been going to Terrie for an year she is excellent and it is really difficult in Buenos Aires to get such a good haircuts as Terrie does and Iam a local, go to Terrie without worries she is a professional not only in haircuts but color as well.
Terrie all the best!
Reina

Thanks all for the kind words. I rarely check , but irs so sweet to read such kind and positive words,
Gracias
beso

Back