"ba Is The Paris Of The South In Ambiance And Price"

sergio

Registered
From About Travel:

http://weirdandamazingtravel.about.com/od/Weird-and-Amazing-Transportation/tp/10-Cities-You-Wouldnt-Expect-to-Be-Expensive-But-Are.htm?utm_content=7268481&utm_medium=email&utm_source=cn_nl&utm_campaign=travelgetsl&utm_term=

Article includes outdated info about the "blue" rate.

Sergio:
Why did you post this obviously knowing that it is so outdated?
Do you live here? Most resident know that Argentina is the original "don't hold your breath country".Things can change overnight.
BA is also Mishap City.You can get home to find you have no gas,no water and the worst- no water
The Paris of the South? That went out in about 1940.

Yeah, advice in 2016 on how to exchange dollars at double the "official" rate (from 2014) might make us doubt anything this guy has to say.

Just realized that this might be taken wrong: "this guy" I refer to is the one who wrote the article in the link. Not meant to diss Sergio.

I said that the info on the exchange rate was wrong. The article was posted by About Travel yesterday. The writer is apparently not aware of the change in the exchange rate.

Poorly researched or not, I thought it was of interest to expats since it was an article that is read by millions on the internet. I like to know what is written about Argemtina, even when I see errors.

Poorly researched or not, I thought it was of interest to expats since it was an article that is read by millions on the internet. I like to know what is written about Argemtina, even when I see errors.

...or perhaps it was read by hundreds. You never know.

Back