BA newspapers

Stella

Registered
I have been trying to access Buenos Aires Herald regarding Wikileaks comments by Sec. of State Clinton on President Cristina and her mental health and every time I attempt this my computer crashes. Also cannot get into the Wikileaks website. Can anyone give me some info on this? Are you able to access this info from BA?
Gracias.

The three newspapers that have been working in collaboration with Wikileaks over this and have had access to the data and time to do something with them are the New York Times, Der Spiegel and the Guardian; Le Monde and El Pais are secondary sources. I can't speak for the other papers but the Grauniad is running a SETI-like operation making the raw data available to anyone with the analytical skills to process them and contribute to the overall understanding of the content. If that interests you, go to their website for more. The Cristina story was in the Grauniad yesterday.

Tried both links and it would not allow me access. One says there is no such URL and the other shut down my computer!!!! So much for freedom in the US.

If it werent for the freedom in the US, you wouldnt have even had the leaks.

Huff Po says the site and documents are unavailable in the US and Europe because the web host Amazon is not acknowledging requests for data. Neither Amazon nor WikiLeaks were available for comment.

Back