BA versus Santiago

[quote name='T'Brigadier']There is no comparation between santi vs BA cristh sake. BA its in the same level than NY, Tokio, Rome. Santiago can only be comparated with Mendoza.[/QUOTE]

LOL, thanks for that!

[quote name='T'Brigadier']There is no comparation between santi vs BA cristh sake. BA its in the same level than NY, Tokio, Rome. Santiago can only be comparated with Mendoza.[/QUOTE]

Ouch!! I agree wholeheartedly with the general consensus that BA is much better than Santiago. However, I split my time between Mendoza and BA and feel the need to defend Mendoza. While no one would ever confuse it with BA, in the 5 years I have been here, I've come to really appreciate its charm and offerings.

I've always considered myself a big city person, but the more time I spend in Mendoza, the less I feel the need to visit BA. As the OP indicated, he's interested in recreational opportunities, and they're great here--everything from cycling to horseback riding in the mountains to paragliding. And I'm also gay. There's a much quieter scene here in Mendoza, but it does exist.

I like big cities, but honestly NYC I probably a larger city than I'd prefer. Mendoza however is much smaller than I'd like to move to.

BA is considerably larger than NYC.

Actually Santiago may be your place. It feels much, much smaller than BA. You don't want the nightlife. It may work for you. I think most who love BA will also love NYC. Similar energy.

Back