Babysitter Needed

Mimi

Registered
We are from the United States, have lived in BsAs since October and are currently living in Bariloche. We will be moving back to BsAs at the end of February. We are looking for a sitter for our two kids-ages 3 1/2 and 2 starting March 2nd. We are looking for both occasionally/evening/afternoon care as well as more regular Monday through Friday 9-1ish. If you are interested or have any leads, please email.

Thanks
Mimi

hey!!!!
Former volunteer at a daycare center and comedor in Buenos Aires returning at the end of february!! In desperate need of employment. Will send you my cv if interested. thanks
Matt

Hi Mimi,

I would love to pass along my resume. I am the oldest of four kids, have experience as an au pair and long-term babysitter. I live in Palermo and currently looking for work. Please let me know where to send my resume, I would love to babysit while I am in Buenos Aires!
Thank you,
Molly

Hi Mimi,

I've just moved to B.A and am looking for casual work to supplement the setting up of my own design label here.

I'm 27, reliable, trustworthy and love working with kids. I've spent many of my younger years working as a nanny and teaching kids on summer camps both in the states and the
UK.

If you need someone who can drive, I also hold an international driving licence as I have been working the last 4 months driving tourists around south America for the company Dragoman.

I would be more than happy to send you my cv if you think I might fit the bill!

Regards,

Nicola

Hi Mimi

I have over 4 years experience with working with children, in many different capacities. I taught music and art to 6-9th graders for two years in Honduras, I have worked as a camp councilor two summers in a row teaching outdoor living skills to 9-13 year olds, I worked as a mentor coordinator connecting at-risk youth with adult mentors, and most recently I worked at an afterschool program where I was part of a team of "after school councilors' that took care of over 80 children ages kindergarden to 5th grade.

I am trained in CPR and first aid. I also speak spanish fluently. I can send you my resume if you would like more information. I can also send you a list of all of my previous youth development trainings that I have participated in. My email address is [email protected] (don't forget the F in between the Deborah and the Lewis!) please email me if you are still looking for someone.

Deborah

I would love to look at your resume as I am also in need of a babysitter, can you please email it to me on [email protected]

regards,
lydia

molibu said:
Hi Mimi,

I would love to pass along my resume. I am the oldest of four kids, have experience as an au pair and long-term babysitter. I live in Palermo and currently looking for work. Please let me know where to send my resume, I would love to babysit while I am in Buenos Aires!
Thank you,
Molly

Back