Native English Speaking Babysitter needed

Hello fellow BAexpats. We have recently moved to Baires and we are looking for a Nanny/ babysitter to spend time ( play, take them to the park, go to movies, etc) with our 4 and 5 years old sons about once a week so that they keep their native language alive. Native english speaker a must! Please send your references or resumes to jaconjojo@yahoo.com. Thank u!

John Doe

Perhaps you could contact the person,who wants to move to BA to teach English? It would be impossible for an English teacher to live on a low Peso income.
To supplement the low income,having a second job,as a babysitter seems like a great fun way to make extra money..,

Hello fellow BAexpats. We have recently moved to Baires and we are looking for a Nanny/ babysitter to spend time ( play, take them to the park, go to movies, etc) with our 4 and 5 years old sons about once a week so that they keep their native language alive. Native english speaker a must! Please send your references or resumes to jaconjojo@yahoo.com. Thank u!
Hello! I am a Brit who recently moved to BA and would definitely be interested in this position. I tried to email you but it bounced back. Please could you let me know another way to get in touch if you are still looking for someone? Thanks, Cam

Hello! My name is Lucila and I am 23 year-old argentinian student.

I am currently studying english at university and I have got more than two years of experience as a nanny working with children from various ages.
I am not as drawn to the salary as I am to the experience. I have always valued english as an important tool for me and for my future career. Moreover, I have babysitted many children but never expats, and I am really looking forward to it.

Let me know if you are interested!
My cellphone number is 01140823713

Attachments

Hi Lucila
Thank u for ur interest in working with our kids. We r looking for a native english speaker at the moment but will consider u if any other needs come up. Thank u!

Hello! My name is Lucila and I am 23 year-old argentinian student.

I am currently studying english at university and I have got more than two years of experience as a nanny working with children from various ages.
I am not as drawn to the salary as I am to the experience. I have always valued english as an important tool for me and for my future career. Moreover, I have babysitted many children but never expats, and I am really looking forward to it.

Let me know if you are interested!
My cellphone number is 01140823713