Babysitter needed!

Hi! I'm interested if you are still looking for someone... I speak English, but my native language is Spanish. I also speak portuguese and italian. I work during day, but at nights i'm free and also weekends. I'm here studying a Masters and I'm also working.

I have a little brother (3 years-old) so I have experience dealing with kids. If still interested pls send me an email to [email protected]

I'll be more than happy to meet your kid.

Thanks very much,
Joanna

Hi there,
My name is Sarah, I am from New Hamphire. I am 40 years old and I have lived in BA for a year and can speak basic to intermediate Spanish. I would like to offer my time for school drop off and or pick up, helping to prepare dinner, run errands (groceries, dry cleaning etc.) and I will help clean your home if you need that. Staying late is fine, advance notice would be great.

I have had a lot of experience with children, I have 2 nephews and a niece, I have been a camp counselor and swim instructor and I am active and athletic. I know how to get around on the bus system.

If your kids are in a bilingual school, I can help them figure out their homework. I am very good at English and math.

Many babysitters charge Americans $10 USD an hour. I would be open to anything in the range of 6 or 7 USD and bus or subway fare reimbursement.

Please call and leave a message. Thanks! And welcome to Buenos Aires!!
- Sarah
cell 15 5018 9771 or from out of the country: 54 (9) 11 5018 9771.
Email: [email protected]

Hi! You've probably found someone by now, but I would be available almost any time to help, since I study from home and am very flexible. I have looked after younger children before in the UK (from 0-5). I am 23, English is my native language (but i also speak Spanish) and from London. If by any chance you are still looking, my email is [email protected]

Good luck!

Back