Babysitter needed

emh

Registered
I am looking for someone to help me watch my 4 month old son for approximately 20-25 hours a week, generally on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, however with some modifications here and there.

We live in Victoria (San Fernando), so ideally we are looking for someone who lives in Zona Norte or is willing to travel a bit outside of Capital Federal.

While it would be great to have someone who speaks both English and Spanish, our household is bilingual, and thus either language works for us!

Hi!

I am from the United States but currently studying in Buenos Aires, la Capital. I am looking for a little extra spending money and would love to babysit. I have had a lot of experience babysitting kids of all ages and being a camp counselor. I have class at 3:00 pm on Mondays, no class on Wednesdays and no class on Fridays, so I could work well with your requested schedule. I speak both English and Spanish and I would not mind traveling out to your house. Let me know if you are still interested. The best way to contact me is by email: [email protected]

-Alana

Hi!

I am unsure whether or not you still need someone, but I just moved from the U.S. to BsAs as a volunteer at a children's clinic here in the city. As a volunteer I have a flexible schedule and would be available whenever you need. I am great with babies and could give you references if needed. I am learning Spanish also. Let me know if you are still interested!

Thank you,
Johanna

Back