Back Home To Estados Unidos.

chancellor

Registered
After a wonderful month of staying in Buenos Aires, we have a short week or so left. We really liked Buenos Aires with all it's culture and everything it has to offer. I know we will miss it. On that melancholic note, I will miss this forum a lot. I may even stay a little active (if it's not against the rules :) ).

I wanted to solicit your experienced opinion: what else to take home with us. Obviously, we have souvenirs (not too much, not really into it) and some nice knives (some really really nice ones), shoes (for my darling) and tango shoes (for my darling and her darling). I'm still thinking to take the guitar, that I got at the Mercado de las Pulgas - really nice antique, but not sure, will see.

Anything else, indigenous and interesting that I might be missing? Thanks in advance.

I always take home mate, fernet, and maybe some hesperdina. But I drink all those things.

There was a thread about this a while back - http://baexpats.org/topic/26095-souveniers-for-famiy-and-friends-in-the-us/

Thanks. We got Obama, Biden, Reid and Schumer. How about we castle?
You may have Obama, Biden and et al. But consider that you are traveling freely with access to your coin and your credit and worring about taking a guitar. If you had Xtina and friends you would have a damn hard traveling, very limited access to your $$$ and wondering who you might need to bribe to get the guitar back into AR. Travel well.

if you don't take the guitar, can you let me know the details if you decide to sell?

cheers

Back