Back In.. No Problems

caradoc

Registered
I was a little weary because last year I overstayed my visa by a few months and I paid a overstay at the airport and was given a bit of a lecture. I was a little apprehensive about getting back in so I gave it a couple of months... Anyway... I arrived last week and the lady at the immigration didn't even bat an eyelid... just stamped my passport and welcomed me. What an amazing country.. to overstay your visa and yet you are let back in with no issues whatsoever.. I LOVE it here :)))

Yeah, it's happened to me twice already. I was told that you can only pay the overstay three time and then you are out for good (well, at least for a decade, maybe).

Welcome back!

I was a little weary because last year I overstayed my visa by a few months and I paid a overstay at the airport and was given a bit of a lecture. I was a little apprehensive about getting back in so I gave it a couple of months... Anyway... I arrived last week and the lady at the immigration didn't even bat an eyelid... just stamped my passport and welcomed me. What an amazing country.. to overstay your visa and yet you are let back in with no issues whatsoever.. I LOVE it here :)))
Try not to over stay next time :)

Back