back pain

Kris17

Registered
Hi,

I was wondering if someone could recommend me a good masseuse or a massage place that works / is also open on weekends.

Thanks for the help!

I had a great & cheap walk-in massage at Barrio Chino - 20 minutes for $50 pesos ON A SUNDAY!!! Does not get better than this! Montañeses between Echeverria and Juramento, a couple doors down Carrefour express. The 20-minute massage is done on an ergonomic massage chair and the guy is a machine! If you pay $60 you get a full massage (45 min) on a massage table, and 1 hour costs $130. I swear, the guy did not stop 1 second... worked all the way from the top of my skull to my sacrum, arms, fingers, aahhh .... what a pleasure!

Now, the bad side: I went there again on a Tuesday at 6 pm... The guy whose hands I fell in love with had the worst BO I have ever smelled!!! I guess he had been giving massages all day and did not stop to take a shower... I felt so disenchanted... I have not been there again, but will try to go early once again. There´s a lady giving massages as well. I am hooked!

Please let me know if you go and what your impressions are!

I had a great & cheap walk-in massage at Barrio Chino - 20 minutes for $50 pesos ON A SUNDAY!!! Does not get better than this! Montañeses between Echeverria and Juramento, a couple doors down Carrefour express. The 20-minute massage is done on an ergonomic massage chair and the guy is a machine! If you pay $60 you get a full massage (45 min) on a massage table, and 1 hour costs $130. I swear, the guy did not stop 1 second... worked all the way from the top of my skull to my sacrum, arms, fingers, aahhh .... what a pleasure!

Now, the bad side: I went there again on a Tuesday at 6 pm... The guy whose hands I fell in love with had the worst BO I have ever smelled!!! I guess he had been giving massages all day and did not stop to take a shower... I felt so disenchanted... I have not been there again, but will try to go early once again. There´s a lady giving massages as well. I am hooked!

Please let me know if you go and what your impressions are!

Wouldn't the 60 pesos 45 minute be by far the best value for money?

Hmmm... Scratch that. I am not sure anymore about the other rates now... I think it is $70 for 30 min, $100 for 45 and $130 for 1 hour.

Anyway, 20 minutes was more than enough for me considering how thorough the guy was.

Price shouldn't be an issue with a good result. Price normally determines the quality and professionalism. Most massage services in BA are just a feel good, relaxation or a trendy thing to do, instead of Treatment. Moreover, most massages only work on a superficial level and not a deep tissue. Something feels good doesn't cure the problem.

Good luck,
Nope

Back