Hourly Rate for Painters

I love to paint! I am a current student at Georgia Tech doing online studies and have some free time. I do need a break from studies and I like to paint. Please let me know if you need a worker after figuring out the per hour. Thank you. -Tom

Any ideas how much per hour for a painter and decorator?
They will quote what they think you will accept for their services based on your location, your furnishings, etc. A con artist told me right to my face how he had to "size up" his clients so he could get paid what he thought they could afford. I doubt that an hourly rate exists.

I live in a building that hasn't been maintained. I have watched everything deteriorate for many years. I decided I could do something about it, so I began painting the doors in the basement, to the patios, and the units. I'm having such a good time during three hours each day that I devote to improving the building in a small way. I wondered how much a painter hired to do the job would charge. It's a big job with windows, walls, railings, doors, patio floors, etc. I'll do what I can, but not everything. I'm paying for the supplies and enjoying the exercise.

Back