Back to the Future Argentina Electronics

I am sure your battery-operated MP3 player was not very expensive. Why not go to the One-Click Store, or MacStation or any of the other authorized Apple dealers and buy an Apple IPod there?

You will pay more but you will be completely happy with your purchase. I know a good Apple IPod cost more here but they are worth the trouble. I have a 32GB IPod Touch 4th generation. It will cost you about $500 US here.

Better yet!!!! Apple usually announces their new line of IPods on October 1st. Why not wait and see what their new offerings are like? They may even lower their prices a bit.

MichaelG said:
What age do we live in.

Ha, another example, in the US they started making Ice brewed beer in the early 90's and in the last months Quilmes has started making it. (Bajo cero)

QUOTE]Ha, another example, in the US they started making Ice brewed beer in the early 90's and in the last months Quilmes has started making it. (Bajo cero)[/QUOTE]

...y?

va2ba said:
Is it really that much of a problem that you need to charge it with AAA batteries and that you feel the need to complain about it?

Perhaps, you should have paid a little more attention before you actually bought the damn thing.

Wow, 'the damn thing.' I looked at the box for about 10 mins, and it said nothing, anywhere, about batteries. Thats why i got a refund and an upgrade.

New idea --- How about i post what i want, and you shut the f*ck up?

What do u think, you thief? (refer to other thread)

MichaelG said:
Wow, 'the damn thing.' I looked at the box for about 10 mins, and it said nothing, anywhere, about batteries. Thats why i got a refund and an upgrade.

New idea --- How about i post what i want, and you shut the f*ck up?

What do u think, you thief? (refer to other thread)

It must be so nice to live in your little world where AAA batteries are a thing of the past. I don't think you're going to last very long in this city if you get THIS upset about a few batteries.

Let's see what happens when your TV remote dies. Good luck charging that with your laptop.

lol

I've lasted an average of 6 months a year for 4 years here without ever watching t.v. I'm not a fat couch potato like you

2. I am from a country that uses the same electricity plugs as argentina. Google it, you freak. So charging my laptop or anything else is no problem :)

I never said anything about you having a hard time charging your laptop...Perhaps you should try reading again.

And oh wow, 6 whole months in a year! Thats really really not impressive. Live here, and then your opinions about this country can be taken seriously.

And FYI, I don't have or need a TV here, and I guarantee that between us, you are the fat one.

ok, deal. How about we meet within 1 week and see who is the fattest?

I am guy , so if you are a female we need to scale me down to like the average female weight of my height

whoever loses pays the winner $1k US

we need a neutral forum type to adjudicate

Back