BAexpact Tennis Group

dameu

Registered
Hi Everybody, I was just thinking, why do we not create a group where people could post their availbility to play Tennis. Have seen people doing it to play football. And juging by the amount of request, there are a lot of tennis lover ;)
Is there such a function on this website?

good point(no pun intended) you have to have equal level,ability wise,to arrange a meet up like this.I live outside the capital but would willingly drive in to play,I play Tues,Thurs and Saturday here in San Isidro,and am B2 level,I guess that is arond 4.5 acording to US ratings,see link below,ok well keep us informed,anyone else up for a game?

http://www.usta.com/Play-Tennis/USTA-League/Information/About_NTRP/

hello i am interested to add to the grop.
i lo ve tennis. i play usually. my level... mm in past very very well, now playing only someting. i would like recover my level.
my email [email protected]

Howard,

I am up to play, but San Isidro is a bit far to me on weekdays.

As you know I just moved here, so I have been quite busy. I would like to play soon. I will send you a message when I am ready. :)

Well I am pretty new here to so do not know about place to play ect... I am planning to take some group classes and then will be able to know a bit more and try to set a group. will keep you posted.

Back