Ballet Folklorico Nacional -- April 17 And April 18

Two more performances this week at Teatro del Globo.
http://www.cultura.gob.ar/agenda/presentaciones-del-ballet-folklorico-nacional/

Tickets are available at the Teatro del Globo box office on Thursday and Friday from 18 hs. Limit of two per person. Performance at 20:30 hs.

Three more performances are scheduled May 7, 8, and 9 at 21 hs. in Teatro del Globo celebrating 25 years of Ballet Folklorico Nacional. Tickets are available at the theater box office on the day of each performance at 18 hs. Limit of two per person. Tickets are reserved seats (main floor and balcony). Doors open 30 min. before the performance.

http://www.cultura.gob.ar/agenda/el-ballet-folklorico-nacional-celebra-sus-25-anos/

They always put on a great show and have a standing ovation from a cheering audience.

"4 Miradas"
by Ballet Folklorico Nacional
Friday, May 15 at 19 hs.
Consejo Profesional de Ciencias Economias
Auditorio Prof. Juan A. Arevalo
Viamonte 1549, 6th floor

The program includes works by four master choreographers who collaborated during its 25 year history.

Ballet Folklorico Nacional performances - July 2015 - CABA

Monday, July 20 and Tuesday, July 21 at 20,30 hs
Teatro Nacional Cervantes
Libertad 815 corner of Cordoba
Free tickets are given out at the box office on the day of performance

Thursday, July 30 at 20,30 hs
COMUNIDAD AMIJAI
Arribeños 2355, Belgrano

Free tickets are given out at the box office tonight at Teatro Cervantes from 18,30 hs. I went at noon, only to find the box office is closed Monday and Tuesday.

I attended their performance on July 21 at Teatro Cervantes. People were in line for tickets at 17 hs. waiting two hours, but it was worth it. We had 16th row seats; many were turned away. They put on a great show, but they were more spectacular than I've ever seen them.

If you can attend tonight's performance in Belgrano, be in line before 18,30 for tickets and enjoy a great show. This national professional company dance everything from contemporary, modern, tango, folklore, and malambo.
COMUNIDAD AMIJAI - Arribeños 2355, Belgrano at 20,30 hs.

Their next performance with an entirely new show is August 30 at the Centro Cultural Kirchner, Sala Argentina at 20,30 hs.
http://www.culturalkirchner.gob.ar/agenda/articulo/343/aqui-me-pongo-a-cantar.html

The Centro Cultural Kirchner has set up tickets by phone and email. The Monday and Tuesday before performances, you can call 6841 6400 from 10 to 18 hs for two entradas. I haven't used this procedure yet, and will do so on August 24 to get tickets for the Ballet Folklorico on August 30. They say that email is another option, but the link doesn't work on the website. All tickets are free, and it's first-come, first served.

I forgot to check my agenda this morning in which I noted a call to the CCK for tickets. I called at 15,40 hs. and waited 15 minutes to speak to someone. When I asked about Ballet Folklorico tickets, she said they were all reserved. I wasn't surprised.

To reserve TWO tickets for any concert, they require the DNI of both parties. That's how tickets are reserved and collected -- by DNI only.

If anybody was able to get tickets for the August 30 performance, lucky you.

Three performances this weekend at Teatro Cervantes, Libertad 815, corner of Cordoba

Friday, May 6 & Saturday, May 7 at 21 hs; Sunday, May 8 at 20 hs. -- show lasts two hours.

Free tickets given out the day of the performance at 18,30 hs - get in line early for two tickets because there is always a big crowd.

I attended an open rehearsal on April 21 for the first time in the Centro Nacional de Musica in San Telmo when they ran through the entire show without costume changes. I've been going to their performances since 2008.

Back