Banana Bread?

stickofgum

Registered
Could somebody possibly direct me to the best place to purchase Banana Bread or the best place to purchase a cheap bread pan so that I could make it myself?

Most dieteticas will sell cheapy bread pans that you can use for Banana Bread.

As for purchasing, I have never had a desire but Día sells all kinds of different budíns and they might have a banana, as well as your local bakery.

What world do you live in? When you find a place that sells banana bread in Buenos Aires, do send us the address.
As to where to get bread pans, the chef supply district is located on Jujuy, starting at San Juan. The H line of the subte (estación Humberto Primo) and the E line (estación Jujuy) will take you there. Just head down the hill from there. As a rule, things are not especially cheap there, but if you look you can find decently priced items. If not, just check the bazars and Coto supermarkets and maybe you will get lucky. I don't know how it works in the wealthier areas of town, but generally here in Once the diateticas don't sell dishes. Hope that helps.

make sure your sacrificial nanners are are covered with sweets spots ...those little black dots covering the skin ...the more the betterer...

Back