Bank Accounts For Non-Dni Holders?

Prepaying anything in a country with 30% inflation means you're losing money.

Like I said earlier, depends what is more valuable for you.

time or money? For me, time is the most valuable commodity I own in this world and it can not be lost at any cost.

Convenience or money?

opening a bank account here to pay online or rather not have a bank account here..

etc etc

sorry I have been away. thanks steve, as always your post are helpful, that was the post I remembered. cerviche, I am with you on prepaying. last time down payed my taxes and building expenses a year in advance. may not be the best system financially, but is less of a problem for part time residents. go macri. heard he settled with he vultures

I prepay my taxes every year, and save something like 15% over paying it monthly. Maybe not quite as much as inflation, but close.
But you have to also factor in the expense of getting money here, if you dont live here full time.
I have to be personally present in Buenos Aires, and bring money, to pay my bills.
I dont live full time in Argentina, so it saves me money and trouble to have a bank account, and auto pay.
otherwise, I would have to figure out a way to send money to argentina, pay for that, and then pay a trustworthy person to actually pay the bills.

To me, its a no-brainer to have a bank account, auto pay, and pay any bills I can in advance, IF there is a discount to do so, such as the ABL.

Back