Banker, Bsa Analyst, Research And Manager, Looking For Work

cascade07

Registered
I have many years within the Banking Industry back in the USA with over 13 years in Management. I've also worked as an BSA (AML) Analyst for 7 years. I'm looking for a job within the Buenos Aires area. Send me a response with your email address if you are interested in getting my resume for a position or if you know of anyone looking for someone with my experience. I've worked the Item Processing, Research, Lockbox and computer room as well.

Thank you,
Don

So thorsten and andesmandes are you stating that I have too much experience to find a job here within the Banking Industry?

Thanks

No, it was merely a comment about a recent news, but it shows a bit the issue:
To hire you, a company would need to get you a working visa. For the lower-level jobs, this is not very common in practice as there is quite a bit of bureaucracy involved and if there are similar applicants from here, it makes it way easier for a company to hire a local. However, I'd assume given your experience you are looking for a higher-level job. If you are lucky and a company exactly needs the skills you provide and can't (or doesn't want to) fill the position with locals: great. However, many of the nicer jobs are often filled not based on skills but based on who you know - just like in the news Rodolfo mentioned. Even in private companies, it's not uncommon to see jobs filled with friends/relatives of a higher-level manager even though there might be other candidates which have a way better CV...

Back