Barbaro Hair cut

Macanudo

Registered
Where can I find a highly skilled hair stylist in Buenos Aires? I live in Hawaii and pay $55 US for a haircut from a Japanese woman with many years of training in Japan. I would like to get a hair cut before I leave at the end of the month. I am looking to get a very short but stylist haircut. I have very thick hair and it is rather hard to cut it well.

Pino has been an institution in BA for more years than I care to remember.

Insist on Pino himself, even if it means waiting for an appointment - people trained by him are always adequate, but not great.

if you've a short stylish haircut in mind, I gather these people would be a good a choice:

http://www.delacabezapelu.com.ar/

they do lots of fashion shows and photo sessions but are quite affordable and conveniently located somewhere between Palermo and Almagro (1136 Mario Bravo)

Best of luck!

I can recommend a very cheap hair dresser in villa crespo who gave me a shaved head with a mullet. When I realised what he'd done and went back in, he even shaved the back of my neck for free.

Since we are on the subject of hair-dressers....anyone know a good colorist? I am going to go nuts w/o my friend who has been doing my hair for 10 years. This is not something I want to be f@#%# up. I do not want to go to work with orange hair or perhaps even no hair?

Suggestions?

Hello!

I can just tell you that it's very hard to find a competent hair dresser. I went to a stylish looking one but the outcome of my blond hair was terrible: gray, dead and totally broken!!! Up to now I haven't found a good shop with quality products to color hair like Goldwell e.g.

If you find a place...let me know:cool:!
Cheers, Sina

Corazon Argentina said:
Hello!

I can just tell you that it's very hard to find a competent hair dresser. I went to a stylish looking one but the outcome of my blond hair was terrible: gray, dead and totally broken!!! Up to now I haven't found a good shop with quality products to color hair like Goldwell e.g.

If you find a place...let me know:cool:!
Cheers, Sina

You are right it is very hard. I know two well hair dressers.

One is in Las Canitas at street Av. Dorrego y Ancon on the corner (1 block from Subte D - Carranza or 2 block from Av. Luis Maria Campos/Dorrego) but it is not a cheap one. The owner I guess was some time in Italy or is from there. Note: 9 of 10 points

Other one is in Almagro. This guy was longer time in NewYork and has learned there too. I would prefer this one because he has more experiance and is much cheaper. My ex girlfriend was there some times for color their hair. It is on street Av. Diaz Velez but I don't remember the number. It is like 2 blocks from Av. Medrano on right side if you go same way as cars. So I guess it is at 3600 or 3700 like in the middle of one of these block. Note 10 of 10 points.

Most hair dresser will not have more then 5 of 10 points.

bye alex

Back