Bariloche Unique Property For Sale

soulskier

Registered
Hola Expats, tanto tiempo. One of my old clients is selling his beautiful property, just outside Bariloche, on Peninsula San Pedro.

The property consists of a large main house, gorgeous 2 bedroom guest cabin, caretakers house, a classic quincho, a workshop and large workshop.

The grounds are very well maintained, with lots of native species and a swing set for the kids.

Pride of ownership is show throughout the property.

Located just minutes from Lake Access, Parque Llao Llao and amazing hiking trails.

This would be the ideal property for an expat who would like to get away from it all.

Patagonia Paradise Property

Attachments

• Entrance (2).jpg
    Entrance (2).jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 40
Greetings Soul and welcome back. Did you ever sell your home? How is Alaska treating you?

Greetings Soul and welcome back. Did you ever sell your home? How is Alaska treating you?

Hey Ghost, nice to read ya. Yes, I sold the property and am still moving forward with trying to revolutionize the ski industry, thanks for asking :)

Hey Ghost, nice to read ya. Yes, I sold the property and am still moving forward with trying to revolutionize the ski industry, thanks for asking :)
You have that magic ingredient. So you're OK.

SS, been so long I forgot about you.. Hope all is well your way. Great looking property by the way..

Bump as this property is still for sale, asking price is US$460,000.

The property consists of three individual homes plus a large quincho, spread over an acre of landscaped grounds.

If you are looking for an income producing property in an idyllic setting, check out Patagonia Paradise Property.

Exterior-Casa.jpg

Comedor.jpg

exterior1.jpg

Awesome! Maybe I should join my savings with Richard's, so that we can afford it :D

Back