NFL Fans in Bariloche?

Edmund Pickett

Registered
I live in Bariloche six months per year (Oct-April) and wouldn't mind meeting a few people who like real football. I can
watch on TV but I was thinking that it would make for an enjoyable social outing. I'm sure we could find a local bar that
would let us watch gringo football on one of their TVs. It could be something to look forward to on Sunday.
My wife is Argentine and follows no sport in any language so it would be good to meet others who are followers.
Edmund Pickett

sorry to say it might be harder than you think. in the us i find games on spanish stations. the alamo in caba used to have 5 servers in miami to stream games here. it was or still is an gringo sports bar. good luck

sorry to say it might be harder than you think. in the us i find games on spanish stations. the alamo in caba used to have 5 servers in miami to stream games here. it was or still is an gringo sports bar. good luck

sorry i did not think my post went through. we used to watch nfl football on sling connected to our at home television.

pay 200.00 connect itto your television and watch your television anywhere in the world. those were the days

pay 200.00 connect itto your television and watch your television anywhere in the world. those were the days

Or pay nothing for 260+ channels and watch your TV anywhere in the world. Here's my method:

1. Good VPN provider with streaming capability (I use Proton VPN, fast and has almost 1,000 U.S. servers)
2. Email alias service such as DuckDuckGo, which allows you to create free and unlimited private email addresses
3. Credit card company that allows generation of one-time use virtual credit card (VCC) numbers (I use Capital One)
4. Connect to VPN using random U.S. city
5. Go to Fubo and sign up for a free one-week trial of their Premier (263 channels) streaming package, using a one-time use VCC and email address
6. Immediately delete the VCC so it can't be charged in case you forget to cancel the trial
7. Connect laptop to TV using HDMI cable and watch unlimited TV for a week
8. Schedule a reminder to cancel the trial a few hours before it expires
9. Rinse, lather and repeat using a new email address and new VCC

Sounds complicated, but takes me maybe 15 minutes tops once a week.

Back