bartender wanted!

nanadacruz

Registered
Hi guys looking for a bartender that can speak both english and spanish for a new itinerant gastro pub around BA. This is not a food truck!
If you want to contact me
Mariana

Hi guys looking for a bartender that can speak both english and spanish for a new itinerant gastro pub around BA. This is not a food truck!
If you want to contact me
Mariana
Hey Mariana

Saw your ad and got interested. I've done quite a bit of waitressing in the past and am considering getting a side job to complement my current work as a language teacher (English, Portuguese & Spanish). Is this a part time job? You mentioned it's intinerant. In what areas? I am native fluent in the three languages, so I thought this might be of use. I am also quite knowledgeable about cultural intricacies since I was born in NY, grew up here, lived in Boston for 10 years and was always very much immersed in the Brazilian community, both in the States and in Brazil. I'm very used to interacting with foreigners of all kinds and nationalities, and I love it! Feel free to contact me on whatsapp if you think I might be a good candidate for your position. +5491154796505. I'd love to know more about it.

Cheers!

Ana.

Hey Mariana

Saw your ad and got interested. I've done quite a bit of waitressing in the past and am considering getting a side job to complement my current work as a language teacher (English, Portuguese & Spanish). Is this a part time job? You mentioned it's intinerant. In what areas? I am native fluent in the three languages, so I thought this might be of use. I am also quite knowledgeable about cultural intricacies since I was born in NY, grew up here, lived in Boston for 10 years and was always very much immersed in the Brazilian community, both in the States and in Brazil. I'm very used to interacting with foreigners of all kinds and nationalities, and I love it! Feel free to contact me on whatsapp if you think I might be a good candidate for your position. +5491154796505. I'd love to know more about it.

Cheers!

Ana.
Hi ana for sure! I will contact you tomorrow...cheers

Back