2 or 3 bdrm 2 bth apt wanted longer term

Caribbean Cool

Registered
I want a furnished 2 or 3 bdrm apt 2 baths .......2 adults & 1 two year old......longer term.....furnished.....$1500

Paid in pesos at the current conversion rate or in dollars in the U.S. ( a part may be paid in U.S. dollars here in Arg)

I want a furnished 2 or 3 bdrm apt 2 baths .......2 adults & 1 two year old......longer term.....furnished.....$1500

Paid in pesos at the current conversion rate or in dollars in the U.S. ( a part may be paid in U.S. dollars here in Arg)
That's a decent budget. It's totally realistic and doable on a long term lease. Just keep in mind MANY locals are all struggling to find long term leases but with that realistic budget you should be able to. I sent you a WhatsApp C.C. of 2 friends that manages about 150+ units in Buenos Aires.

They are ethical, dependable and have the best properties. I can highly vouch for them. Ping me via WhatsApp if you have any questions. I'm happy to help you any way I can.

I'm not sure of your arrival date but book ahead of time. When I came this summer I had a difficult time finding a rental property. I rented a large house for 2 months and the owner let me down at the last minute. I had a really difficult time finding just a 2 month rental. I had to keep moving around with my family. They have really high occupancy rates but hopefully they can assist you.

Last edited:
I'm going to piggyback on this thread, because my fiancée and I (marrying in a month, yay) are looking for something similar for at least a year and probably closer to 2-3 years, and we're already in BsAs. Furnished isn't necessarily a requirement, though it would be a nice bonus. We were thinking closer to $1200/month, but there is flexibility in our budget and we don't want to live in Palermo.

Also looking to pay in pesos at current rates or in dollars in the US.

I will send you a PM darksider. My friends manage about 150 of the best properties in Buenos Aires. They stay VERY full so not sure but you can see. Also, when you say "looking to pay in pesos" do you mean at the "blue dollar rate"? NO one really uses the official peso here. LOL. It's US dollars or blue dollar peso rate.

I will send you a PM darksider. My friends manage about 150 of the best properties in Buenos Aires. They stay VERY full so not sure but you can see. Also, when you say "looking to pay in pesos" do you mean at the "blue dollar rate"? NO one really uses the official peso here. LOL. It's US dollars or blue dollar peso rate.
Absolutely at blue. Official is a myth propped up by the BCRA to hide how bad inflation really is.

Absolutely at blue. Official is a myth propped up by the BCRA to hide how bad inflation really is.
Yes, It's comical. I just put up my 2 apartment listings on Booking.com I never used it before but some local friends told me they get a LOT of bookings. I got about 10 requests the first day. I thought that was strange. It was ALL from Argentines and they were expecting to pay me at the white rate! Although my prices are fixed in US dollars. They kept complaining so ultimately I just doubled my prices to keep them off.

I told them to go book a hotel instead so they can get the official rate.

Argentines are amongst the biggest pains in the asses to deal with when it comes to doing rentals or really any business. When I lived in Argentina we banned working with local investors as they were such a pain in the ass.

Last edited:
Back