Baseball

ppab

Registered
Hi, im a local that feels a lot of attraction by baseball, especially Boston Red Sox (I have some stuff). I would like to know if somebody organize some baseball games in buenos aires for go and learn more about it and train a bit.I would like to meet some other Red Sox fans, either if you support NY Yankess it will be fine.

hannstew

Registered
There is a team(mostly locals) that play for Club Comunications. They have teams for kids and adults. The "team mom" is Guadalupe and has info for both teams and can be reached at guadalupemartins1@fibertel.com.ar Hope to see you around. GO ASTROS!!
Steve

pescador

Registered
I'm suddenly wishing I had packed my glove (you know how long it takes to properly break one in). I would love to get back into baseball. It is something I miss most about home (in addition to peanut butter).
I would greatly appreciate any info about gatherings.. Even if someone has two gloves and wants to toss the ball around. It's been over twelve years, but I was pretty good in high school (pitcher, second, short stop).
I see a "field of dreams" in the near future. '.......and they will come'

Surabhi

Registered
We know there is a team at Club Communicaciones but we are at Club Ferro Carril Oeste in Caballito and need players age 8-12 boys or girls. We meet Tuesday and Thursday afternoons at 6-8 for practice and play on Saturdays. Anyone interested contact Elizabeth Naveira 1544710104. Hope to see you there. Surabhi Go Nationals!!

Mike1

Registered
"pescador" said:
I'm suddenly wishing I had packed my glove (you know how long it takes to properly break one in). I would love to get back into baseball. It is something I miss most about home (in addition to peanut butter).
Ditto, but I think it will be a bit a hassle explaining what a baseball bat or hockey stick & helmet are used for to the Argentine customs. Heck, I didn't even pack my mountaineering gear. =(