Baseball

ppab

Registered
Hi, im a local that feels a lot of attraction by baseball, especially Boston Red Sox (I have some stuff). I would like to know if somebody organize some baseball games in buenos aires for go and learn more about it and train a bit.I would like to meet some other Red Sox fans, either if you support NY Yankess it will be fine.

There is a team(mostly locals) that play for Club Comunications. They have teams for kids and adults. The "team mom" is Guadalupe and has info for both teams and can be reached at [email protected] Hope to see you around. GO ASTROS!!
Steve

I'm suddenly wishing I had packed my glove (you know how long it takes to properly break one in). I would love to get back into baseball. It is something I miss most about home (in addition to peanut butter).
I would greatly appreciate any info about gatherings.. Even if someone has two gloves and wants to toss the ball around. It's been over twelve years, but I was pretty good in high school (pitcher, second, short stop).
I see a "field of dreams" in the near future. '.......and they will come'

We know there is a team at Club Communicaciones but we are at Club Ferro Carril Oeste in Caballito and need players age 8-12 boys or girls. We meet Tuesday and Thursday afternoons at 6-8 for practice and play on Saturdays. Anyone interested contact Elizabeth Naveira 1544710104. Hope to see you there. Surabhi Go Nationals!!

"pescador" said:
I'm suddenly wishing I had packed my glove (you know how long it takes to properly break one in). I would love to get back into baseball. It is something I miss most about home (in addition to peanut butter).
Ditto, but I think it will be a bit a hassle explaining what a baseball bat or hockey stick & helmet are used for to the Argentine customs. Heck, I didn't even pack my mountaineering gear. =(

Back