Basic Video/ Youtube creation skills req'd for football website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tykel68

Registered
Know how to use video editing software? Love football? Need a bit of cash while living in BA, or fancy doing something creative with your spare time? If yes, we may have an opportunity for you. We can't pay a lot - $5 an hour to start with, till you prove yourself, but it's nothing too tricky for someone with basic video editing skills and interesting for a footie fan.

Requirements:

Own a computer with (basic) video editing software installed.
Fast worker who gets things quickly
Can work from home
Speaks English
Loves football
Up for getting into an exciting project with an established market leading football website (www.fanchants.com) and making it happen.

If this floats your boat PM with your details and I'll send you more about us and what we are after.

Michael

what happens when that person proves his or herself ? do you pay them the larger salary retroactively ? That WOULD seem fair , no ?

Yes of course. Reason we pay low is we're pretty motivated people and after someone of similar ilk. Tried various people but hard to find people of similar ilk, no offence meant. Want the right person who's up for a mission, it's not about the cashola, although I realise no-one works for nothing. We're going places, need people who we can't afford to lose. Hope that makes sense.

Hey Michael,

I am a Dutch videojournalist, have excellent English language skills and would love to do the vids for you :)
Please let me know how to contact you or send me an e-mail on mail.pscheffer(at)gmail.com
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back