BBQ this Sunday (9/20)?

Hi Dave! I´ll be there as usual. (maybe with 1 extra person too) Thanks again. Joe

Hi David,
I'm one of the newbies and would love to join you. Thanks for the open invitation.
Beth

Hi Steve & Stef

If you still have place, would you mindtaking two of us from pza italia tomorrow?

quote=sac13;37748]Hi David,

Please count me in and a friend! Anyone need a ride from Plaza Italia let me know.

I look forward to sunday,
Steve y Stef[/quote]

Hello Dave! I'm planning on going, along with Orla (irishcailin)! We'll probably get there a little later more like 4 - hope that's cool ! Thanks for organizing this.

Hey guys

I picked 3:00 as a target time, so folks can chat a little before burger-time. I plan on having the burgers done by about 4 or 4:30 so get here when you can!

Hasta manana!

David

Hey Dave, I have 3 other local friends coming from the Club Europeo. (we´ll be 4 in total). They are keen on meeting expats, and having a good time. They´re taking some drinks and deserts. OK, see you later.

Hi Capt

Doug & Lisa, we'll see you there & thanks for your hospitality.

Dave,

Thanks very much for hosting! Had a great time.
Next time I'll make it earlier though, promised.

Gorgeous, amazing place! I guess it was a ghost-included package hehe! Did you search for fake walls in your basement? Kid's dream!

Thank you again David. That s great to socialize at your place. Indulge yourself with a good pie (Ha! ha!)
Chris

Thank you all who braved the BsAs transit system to make it out here yesterday! I had a GREAT time meeting you all, and am already looking forward to the next one! If this weather keeps up, we'll be able to use the pool pretty soon!

As usual, there was lots left over, including a REALLY yummy pie that
Chris brought and somehow never made it to the table! I promise to think of him and all of you while I piggishly devour the thing today!

Seriously, it was great that so many of you came, and a special thanks to Igor, who managed to come by and who is looking great!

Thanks again to everyone who made it out!

Best Regards,

David

Back