BBQ this Sunday (9/20)?

Thanks a million Dave for having us and everyone over, great place and really friendly people, what more could you ask for..? :) If there's a next time, we'll remember that the 29 is a LONG bus journey and we'll get there earlier ;-)

Thanks again,
Mark y Jessica

David.

Thank you for opening your home to us yesterday. I had a great time and the burger(s) were just what I needed.

I look forward to getting my terrace furnished and parilla installed so I can reciprocate.

My very best,
Neil

I've only just joined the site tonight David but we'd love to come. Do you mind us bringing our baby daughter? She is not the screaming wailing type but more a professional smiler / waver?
Annabel

AnnabelVega said:
I've only just joined the site tonight David but we'd love to come. Do you mind us bringing our baby daughter? She is not the screaming wailing type but more a professional smiler / waver?
Annabel

If you check the dates of this thread you will see that this event was last month.

There were about 30 individuals (including quite a few Argentines) there, but I don't remember seeing (or even hearing) any children.

Hey guys....

Well, I just got back from a trip and I'm in the mood for another BBQ this coming Sunday (10/25) out here in Vicente Lopez.

Anybody else?

Might even be warm enough for the pool, although that's probably asking a lot!

Same deal - I'll supply the burgers youse guys bring drinks and whatever...

If even a few of you are up for it we'll make it happen!

Saludo,

David

Hi Dave,

I'll be there...and suggest you start a new thread so more folks will know about it...

Back