Beautiful 2 bedroom apt for rent in Barrio Norte

NaVette

Registered
Size: 1,700 sq. ft.
Minimum stay: 2 weeks
Maximum capacity: 4 adults

Features:
Luxury two-bedroom apartment located just one block away from the Santa Fe avenue, two blocks from the Alto Palermo mall and the Las Heras Park. The area is very nice and centrally located, surrounded by coffee-shops, restaurants, shopping areas and public transportation.

Designed to the highest standards, the flat offers a living room with comfortable sofas, 42 in Plasma with stereo surround sound and a dining table for six to eight people.

The office includes a beautiful desk, hand made wall-to-wall library, and an 800 Liter salt water aquarium separating the office and hallway.

The master bedroom is equipped with a King bed and en-suite bathroom which includes a wet sauna. The second bedroom has two single beds with a second full bathroom that has a jacuzzi tub.

The kitchen is ideal for a chef with a 36" SMEG gas stove, dishwasher, microwave, built in fridge and freezer. All small appliances, dishes, and flatware are of high quality. Off of the kitchen is a dry sauna, washing machine, and ceiling to floor wine rack.

Amenities:
Maid Service, Balcony, Hardwood Floors, Air Conditioning, Cable TV, DVD, High Speed Internet, Telephone

Near: Subway/Metro, Bus Stop, Gym, University, College, Library, Cathedral/Church, Historical Place, Art Gallery, Theatre, Cinema, Restaurants/Pubs, Discotheques/Bars, Shopping Mall, Park, Square, NightLife area, Market, Residential Area, Commercial Area, CyberCafe, Bank, Exchange House, Bookstore, Craftsmen market.

Rental Rates:
Weekly US$500
Monthly US$1800
*deposit required

Thanks.

NaVette,
I am interested in the apartment. Is it available and if so can you send me your email so that we can discuss further? Thank you.

Adam

I am also interested but just for long term. Please contact me if still available. Thanks.

Back