Beauty Treatment & Wellness Center

sanantonio25

Registered
Hello!
I would like to surprise my sister and go with her to a wellness center and do also a cosmetic treatment like a facial. Also thinking about a massage.
Can anybody recommend one?
Does anybody has experiences with the wellness centers in the big hotels like Four Seasons or Park Hyatt?
Thank you so much in advance for your help!

Can't recommend anyone for facials and whatnot.

But I go to a great massage therapist. She speaks English (from Canada), and she is certified. Just got back from an appointment an hour ago! Her name is Jennifer, and I highly recommend her.

Here are her prices: http://www.balifecentre.com/massage-therapy.php
Payable in pesos at the official rate, or by PayPal.

I've been to the Park Hyatt spa and would thoroughly recommend it. I've had a couple of packages of treatments there (one, in particular that included a hot stone massage was fantastic). As part of the package, you get free use of the facilities (a lovely indoor pool area, gym, sauna and hot tub (there are separate hot tubs and saunas for men and women), unlimited water and tea, the use of bathrobes and complementary bath products. Both times I went (once during the week and once on a Sunday) it was virtually empty...bliss! The only "criticisms" I had was that the spa menu was ludicrously expensive for what it was and really limited to ultra diet type foods (little salads, apple, etc). I also went for a couples package once and while all of our treatments were done together, there was only one facility available for manicures and pedicures so we had to wait for each other to get done (which was a bit boring - I don't know if that is the norm but in hindsight I would've preferred just to get something else instrad). Even so, I wouldn't hesitate to go again (just as soon as I can find a buyer for my kidney!).

Back